1. When you use Cypress & Chestnut online pre-ordered services, it means that you agree to use electronic files as a means of expression.
2. Cypress & Chestnut reserves the right to accept the order or not. If you cannot accept your order due to special circumstances such as natural disasters or human disasters, you will be contacted by telephone, MAIL or in-site order information.
3. After you place an order on the Cypress & Chestnut website and complete the payment, because the product has entered the production schedule, we will not accept any reason to change the order content, including the item and quantity, you need to choose to cancel the order and pay the penalty.
4. After you place an order on the Cypress & Chestnut website and complete the payment, if you need to change the pick-up date or cancel the order for any reason, please cooperate with the following:
(1) Please contact www.cypresschestnut.com customer messsage service for changes 4 working days before the original pick-up date (excluding the original pick-up date and holidays).
(2) If the product has entered the production schedule after 4 working days from the original pick-update, the order content will not be changed for any reason.
5. After you place an order on the Cypress& Chestnut website and complete the payment, if you need to change the pick-up date or cancel the order for any reason, the refund will be returned to your remittance account in 2-3 weeks.
- Return and exchange related–
1. Commodities based on the first item of Article 2 of the "Applicable Guidelines for Reasonable Exceptions to the Right to Cancel Communication Communications": "Goods that are prone to corruption, have a shorter shelf life, or are about to expire when they are terminated" are items of Article 19, Item 1, of the Consumer Protection Law. The book refers to reasonable exceptions. As of January 1, 105, fresh food does not apply to Article 19 of the Consumer Protection Act and does not enjoy a 7-day hesitation period.
The cake products sold by Cypress &Chestnut are fresh food as defined by the Consumer Protection Law. Therefore,after the goods are shipped, unless the goods themselves are seriously flawed,they will not accept unconditional returns from consumers.
2. After you place an order on the Cypress & Chestnut website and complete the payment, if you need to cancel the order for any reason, you need to that in 4 working days before the original pickup date (excluding the original pickup date, excluding regular holidays,national holidays), and Before 18:00 in the afternoon, use www.cypresschestnut.com customer service message function to notify the order cancellation, and after the customer service reply confirmation, the order cancellation is established.
Customer service mailbox: email@example.com
1. Cypress & Chestnut has no open commodity delivery service, all pre-ordered products are only available for pick-up from the store.
2. Please be sure to pick up the goods within the store business hours (11:00-18:00) within the order pick-up day. Any damages happened beyond the mention time frame is not related to Cypress & Chestnut (such as destruction of items,loss, etc.).
3. Cake delivery has a high risk. If you entrust others to pick up and deliver the goods on your behalf, please communicate with the third-party company yourself. Cypress & Chestnut is not responsible for the collision and damage that may occur after the cake is delivered.
4. In case of irresistible factors such as natural disasters, resulting in suspension of business or other special conditions, Cypress & Chestnut will notify you of the time of pickup or cancellation according to the contact information you left in the order.
-Revision of privacy protection policy-
1. Cypress & Chestnut reserves the right to revise this privacy protection policy at any time. If there are major changes that affect your rights and interests, Cypress & Chestnut will make an announcement at an appropriate location on the website or on Facebook.